Vintage feel fabric, half zip fastening and a chest pocket make this Universal Works sweat a wardrobe must have.
• Self-fabric zip pull.
• Ribbed collar, cuffs & hem.
• Fabric Content: 100% Cotton.
• Washcare: Wash at 30 degrees. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron. Do not dry clean. Wash like colours together. Do not iron decoration.
We utilise the Royal Mail and other reputable couriers for all our deliveries within UK and Worldwide. All orders will require a signature on delivery and you will be provided with a tracking number once you receive your dispatched order confirmation email.
Orders under £50.00 - £4.95
Orders over £50.00 - FREE DELIVERY
Delivery time is estimated at 1-2 working days from date of dispatch, some Islands and Scottish Highlands may take slightly longer.
A guaranteed next working day delivery is available for orders placed before 4pm Monday to Friday for most mainland UK regions at a cost of £9.95
All orders - £12.95
Delivery time is estimated at 3-7 working days although to some countries it may take slightly longer.
Rest of the World
All orders - £24.95
Delivery time is estimated at 7-14 working days although to some countries it may take slightly longer.
Conditions of Delivery
Please note real clothing are not responsible for any customs charges/import duties which may be requested in order for your package to be delivered.
We also reserve the right to cancel international orders should we feel that there is a risk of the order not being delivered due to war, postal strikes or other unusual circumstances. This is extremely rare and we will contact you within 1 working day of receiving your order should such a problem arise.
If there is any delay dispatching your order, for example , item temporarily out of stock, again we will contact you within 1 working day (usually sooner) of your order being received.
We hope you are delighted with your purchase from real clothing, however, should you need to return an item for exchange please follow the steps below:
All returns must be sent back within 14 days of receiving your package. Contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise that you need to return the item and the reason for return.
The item(s) should be returned intact, with all labels attached and in the original packaging, using the original delivery note. Return the item(s) to the address found on the original delivery note:
3 Market Place
Conditions of Return
1. The returns parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us and therefore, we recommend that you use a secure and tracked service if possible or make sure the package is insured until delivery.
2. We regret the cost of postage and packaging will be your responsibility unless we have made an error or the goods are faulty.
3. Any designer packaging material and tags must be included with return. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns where tags have been removed and packaging has not been included.
4. Item must be returned in new, unworn condition, soiled returns will not be accepted.
5. We do not charge for exchanges within mainland UK. We may charge an exchange fee for goods being returned from abroad to cover the additional shipping costs. In addition, any import duty costs incurred as a result of a return from overseas will be advised before we process the exchange.
Refunds are usually processed within 1-2 working days of receiving your returned item(s).
We try to ensure that all goods posted are correct and fault free but occasionally there may be an error or manufacturer fault and the goods will need to be returned. Should this be the case, please return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving your parcel following the procedure detailed above. If the goods are proven to be incorrect or faulty we will offer a replacement, subject to availability, or provide a full refund including delivery costs.
Payment can be made online by credit and debit card, Paypal or Google Checkout. Our credit and debit card processing is carried out by SagePay.
Our site uses the latest 128 bit SSL security, complying with and exceeding all necessary security requirements to protect your details. We do not store any sensitive information (card number, etc).
SSL encrypts your order online to avoid any decoding of that information by anyone other than the necessary processing parties. To check the security of your connection, look at the status bar of your browser window after accessing the website. Depending on your web browser if you see an unbroken key or a closed lock then SSL is active. You can also check by looking at the URL line of your browser - while accessing a secure server the first characters of the address will change from HTTP to HTTPS.